Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Jason Castro





My Daughter,Rachel, likes (stalker) Jason Castro who is the dread locked singer from American Idol from a couple of seasons ago, so we headed down south last week to go see his concert. We picked up Hannah on the way down and we were there really early so we went to the beach, had fish tacos and saw the most bums I have ever seen in one place.








We then went to Old World to walk around and I parked very far from the curb.








We then headed to the concert and there was no parking and we circled around the building a couple of times with no luck. On the third spin around the block I decided to park parallel to the curb in front of some construction site that was enclosed with chain-link and had a fire hose with pressure in the gutter. The street was tight so I was being very careful to get close to the curb- kablam. We were suddenly engulfed in water from a busted fire hose(not sure how it broke on it's own). We then left to find a parking place with less water.








We finally found a parking space and walked to the concert. I did not know who to call about the fire hose ( someone did call and they turned off the water) There was quite a bit of water flowing down the hill and right past the front of the Bar where the concert was. Rachel and Hannah found this quite humorous! I felt really bad and I had visions of the Universal Studios Tour where they stop at the bottom of the hill and a flash flood rushes down the street- it was not as big as that but I felt bad anyways.








ooops

No comments:

Post a Comment